Dec 26, 2021
This is Part Two of my podcast episode on London. It was originally going to be the second half but I realised London was bigger than I expected (!), so there's going to be an episode three. In this episode I look at those boroughs northwest of the river, many of which, it turns out, are not well known even amongst my Travel Twitter friends.
Topics discussed include:
* Merry Christmas
* A welcome back to Laura
* The problems of obtaining a covid booster vaccine
* Hounslow - Country Houses and Strange Museums
* Hillingdon - Lots of visitors but very few visits
* Harrow - Posh schools and All The Religions. Drive carefully
* Ealing - Where Comedy meets North Korea, via the Punjab
* Brent - The Hindu Times
* Barnet - Where people go when they die
* Enfield - For when being in Barnet isn't dead enough
* Haringey - Food, drink, and ... more food
There's a contribution in this episode from Char, at Memoirs and Musings. In addition, the intro comment is courtesy of Roobens, at Been Around The Globe.
A PDF transcript of this episode is available.
As always, if you have anything to say about the topic, or indeed about my podcasting in general, leave a comment or let me know. The pod has a Facebook group you can join, too.
I also have a Patreon - if you like what you hear, and want to access exclusive content (or just to show your appreciation), then head on over.
Until next time, bye for now. :)